This year more than ever, we need your help!
October is just around the corner, which means that it’s time for a month long sprint of giving to raise money for UNICEF! This year, instead of hosting my own fundraiser, I’m looking to connect with people in the Boston/Mass. area to reach as many people as possible with the hopes that we can reach my modest goal of $240!
Why $240? Well with only $240, UNICEF can:
- Immunize 344 chidren against polio for life
- Provide more that 30,000 tablets to purify water for kids to drink
- Go towards funding for other great projects in rural areas all over the world
That’s a lot for less than half the cost of an iPad, huh?
UNICEF is a great organization that changes the lives of children in need all over the world every day! Let’s help them help others by participating in Trick or Tweet Boston 2010!
How can you help?
There are several ways that you can help us help others.
1) If you are hosting an event or a tweetup in the month of October, you can motivate your attendees to donate either at the event or online at http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/trickortweet4unicef.We’ll add you to our Trick-or-Tweetup Tour online, and promote the heck out of your event! Just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) If you are at an event that’s participating in the Trick-or-Tweetup Tour, you can donate to UNICEF there, or use the online donation page.
3) You can stay home and relax, but still donate at http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/trickortweet4unicef. Don’t forget to tweet about it, using the link and the hashtag #totweetboston!
Without you, we can’t make our goal. Thanks in advance!