Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Last night, Trick or Tweet for UNICEF raised over $100 for kids all over the world. Just as a quick reminder, here are the stats:
$0.06 provides water for one thirsty kid
$2 provides food for one hungry kid
$44 provides 20 kids with school supplies
$112 provides emergency blankets for 37 kids
$200 provides measels shots for 550 kids
We already have enough for the blankets. It’d be SO cool to raise enough for the immunizations!
There are so many people that I want to thank to helping to make this a success. Too many, in fact, for Twitter, so I wanted to list them here:
- @alwillis, my co-host and partner in crime.
- @tavolopizza, for giving us the space to hold Trick or Tweet
- Andrew and Tara over at Ashmont Grill, for hooking us up with schwag
- @joselinmane aka @BostonTweetup, for all the help and guidance on how to do tweetups right
- @bostonfab for the crazy RTs
- @unicefusa, for the RT and the support
- @kaimali, @alleyesonjenny, @pinkshoe, @sooz, @npeterson, @mydorchester and the whole crew over at TechMission for showing up, eating food, mingling and donating to UNICEF
- NexGraphix over in Dudley, who printed our wonderful flyers
- @blackmansminvan, my personal support system and provider of transportation for candy pick-up
- Any and everyone else to helped, donated, RTd, or just had a kind thought and wished us well
That may not have been everyone, and I apologize if I left anyone out. I’m hoping to still walk Ashmont Hill on Saturday to raise more money, weather providing, so my thank you list will hopefully grow longer and longer as the week goes on.
Either way, it was an awesome and blessed night and I just wanted to say thanks 🙂