Thanks @evanadonovan for helping come up with these…
This isn’t anything new. I think that the more we say these things, the more that we can affirm them as truths. Working on new social media marketing strategy, Evan and I were able to see the importance of these laws as we faced our toughest enemy: social media ignorance (dum dum dum!).
Rakiesha (& Evan’s) Laws of Social Marketing
- You can’t predict ROI.
- If you’re not going to do it right, don’t do it all.
- If something’s working, go for it, but do it your own way.
- Don’t be deceived by statistics.
- Just because it’s easy doesn’t make it unimportant.
- Sometimes imitation is the sincerest form of admitting you have no clue.